Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The end of day 2

Today was fine. I'm kind of moody and I've been hungry all day. I lost one pound though :) on to the sick herbal tea now....


Day 4

Yesterday was terrible. I was so very very ornery and starving...still. I had a mild headache all day that was almost unbearable last night. When I woke up this morning, it was gone, thankfully. this time around is so different from the last time. Last time I slept so good all night long, had great energy,and was in a great mood. This time has been really hard. It's hard enough to not have eaten for 4 days and not see one pound lost. I was unable to do the salt water flush yesterday morning because my kids had a play date (shucks) but I think that's the reason that I feel so nauseated today. Trying to drink salt water when you're already nauseated is a joke. after 3 swallows I about lost it, but was able to chug 10 more gulps. I only need about 20 more gulps to be done. This is DEFINITELY the hardest part. You can probably tell that my disposition is much different from the last cleanse... I told Zack that if I was still being as mean and ornery as I have been, then I would stop.

No comments: