Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 3

I woke up this morning without a headache, and it's 9:22am , and I still don't have one! I did my salt water flush at about 8:40, and I'm not looking forward to the aftermath. Luckily I have Zack here to take care of the kids while I'm running to the bathroom. Today, I'm not looking at food like I want to eat it anymore. I even made french toast and scrambled eggs for Zack and the kids for breakfast, and didn't get the urge to take a bite. That's really nice. I was wanting it bad the last 2 days, but never gave in. It's just nice to not be tempted. I think I'm going to buy the Master cleanse book called Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days. Just for the tricks and complete rules. If anyone would like to borrow it when I'm done, please let me know. I decided this morning that I want to loose 20 lbs before my trip. I will go until September 26, which will be 24 days. Think I can do it?


End of day 3

No headache!!! Still not hungry either. I want to eat food because thay's what we do.... We went to a family dinner tonight and there were funeral potatoes (my FAVORITE), korean chicken, a yummy looking salad that I made, watermelon and rolls. And to top it off...cheesecake! I was going to take just one bite, but I didn't do it! There was a guy ere who had done it before, only for 2 days, but still expressed how amazing he felt after he was done. He lost 10 lbs in 2 days and I haven't even lost 1 lb in 3 days! He encouraged me to keep at it and was proud of me. Zack has been incredibly sweet and said that I look amazing tonight. He's so proud of me for not complaining about being hungry and I admitted to him that I honestly wasn't even hungry. I did get pretty shakey today. It's hard to drink the "lemonade" often. I will just chug it every now and then, but it's just gross. I'm just so happy that my headache is gone!

1 comment:

Trevor and Alaina Baty said...

You're doing amazing!!! I don't know that I could resist such a good dinner..and even cheesecake!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!